Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in McAllen?
Your new nursery is almost set for your beloved bundle of joy. You spent hours assembling the cradle, painting the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even finished up the space with a row of plush animals on a shelf. But how are you going to keep watch over your infant? You can opt for the standard approach with a basic standalone device or take it a bit further and use the surveillance equipment available to you in your advanced home security system.
Despite the fact that it may seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in McAllen, it’s actually an outstanding option when you consider the benefits.
Smart home indoor cameras in McAllen are great baby monitors
As pieces of your integrated home security system, you are able to reach your indoor cameras and every one of your devices with a single app. This gives you practicality and comfort since you can keep an eye on your child from anywhere via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time high-def video feed: You’ll get crystal clear, high-quality footage of your precious one. You are even able to watch recorded clips right from your phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you may speak to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to settle a restless sleeper. Even better, you are able to use the talk feature via your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your little one decides sleep time is done and wants out of the bed, you can get motion-triggered notifications sent right to your mobile device.
- One-tap call-outs: Although this feature is typically for older kids, it’s still worth mentioning. With a simple touch of a button, your youngster can touch base with you by means of cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home right in a smartphone app is a tremendous bonus. If you see that your little one is struggling to sleep and think it could be a little warm in the nursery, you can alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can activate the area’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have another little one? You may use another indoor camera and still have access to each of them with one smartphone app.
Customize Your McAllen smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own McAllen smart home and get the assurance and safety Vivint’s modern video cameras can provide. Contact (956) 303-1646 today and see how we can make your property more convenient and safer for all family members.